Tuesday 24 January 2012

What did I do before Pinterest???

I tackled my linen closet today.
My only regret is that I didn't take a before picture.
Our linen closet isn't very big, but it sure held a lot... I could barely close the door.  Nothing was organized.  
I got this idea from Pinterest!

 So basically... Sort out your sheet sets into sets, then fold them all into one of the matching pillow cases.  Now all I have to do when I go to change the bedding is grab the pillow case I want and it's all in there!  No more endless searching for the missing pillow case!!!  And look, I can close the closet door now!!!  I soooooooooooo <3 Pinterest! 

I have a feeling that I'm going to be doing a lot more crafts/organizing soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all! :)